• Breaking News

    Book Publishers in India

    Self-publish a Book with India’s fastest growing self publishing and print on demand services provider company OnlineGatha publication, Attractive royalty for author get published today.

    Friday 29 September 2017

    The critic of a budding author

    And the world says I have limited myself. They say that I need to improve a lot as I have limited my writing style and genre to the romance and heartbreak which is so common a topic. But do I really care? Or should I care?
    I tested myself and I have written over topics like patriotism, general topic like cleanliness, etc. I found a conclusion that the world will demean and put you down up until you are gentle and allow the comments and judgments over your things.
    As an author, writer, poet or even as a human being, you must put a bar and filter and absolutely no criticism must be accepted crossing the line. Of course, a healthy criticism is a step that helps you improve and grow. The constructive criticism boosts your growth but the destructive one lets you down and is the reason for many brilliant heads to give up on their talents.
    Believe that even if you are bad at something but you truly love and enjoy it then you can always improve and be at par in the field one day. The zest and enthusiasm holds more importance than the perfection of the art. The perfectionist is the one who embraces the change with the open hand and heart.
    It is of utmost importance for a talent to have a guiding hand and support but it is equally important to choose them wisely. Your guide must fill you with the zeal to improve and work hard and sincerely over your weak point and must not make you feel pathetic about yourself, leaving you in depression.

    If you are in the writing field, there are many self publishing India who publish and boosts the talent of newbies. They can be the best guide and help for you, pointing the weak point of yours and appreciating the context you are or can be the master of. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel